Billing & Payments
Did you know…
- You can set up automatic payments off a card at no charge? Go to https://limestonecountywater.com/pay-my-bill/ and click the Pay My Bill icon to set up an account with PayNSeconds. You will need your customer # and PIN from your bill. Pay off your balance, and then enable Autopay.
- You can set up automatic payments from your checking account? Go to https://limestonecountywater.com/bank-draft-form/
- You can pay your bill 24 hours a day via phone at no charge? Call 877-399-0896.
- You can pay your bill 24 hours a day online at no charge? Go to https://limestonecountywater.com/pay-my-bill/ and click the Pay My Bill icon to set up an account with PayNSeconds. You will need your customer # and PIN from your bill.
- You can call us at 256-233-6444 to schedule payment arrangements if you are unable to make your payment by your due date?
- You can call us at 256-233-6444 to request to receive e-bills rather than paper bills?
- You can disconnect your irrigation meter during the off-season to stop the monthly billing for that account? Go to https://limestonecountywater.com/seasonal-irrigation-form/
Did you know…
- Your contact information might not be up-to-date with us if you have recently gotten new contact information or your account is many years old? We use your contact information to alert you about past due balances, potential leaks on your property, scheduled outages in your area, etc. Call us at 256-233-6444 if you think your contact information might be out of date.
- If you have had a big leak you may qualify for a leak adjustment to your balance? Go to https://limestonecountywater.com/request-for-leak-adjustment/
- All customer service forms can be filled out online, saving you a trip to the office? Go to https://limestonecountywater.com/online-forms/